20th April 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Digital Electronics being a candidate from CSE stream? Required criteria for this?

i'm a cse student, bt i want to do m.tech in digital electronics,is this possible ?. if so den what is the criteria?can we do m.tech in electronics after b.tech with any stream?

25th June 2012, 09:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Digital Electronics being a candidate from CSE stream? Required criteria for this?

hello friend..!!

->yes,you are eligible for M.TECH in digital electronics.
->but you have first complete your graduation.
->as you are being a candidate of computer science stream,so should have no backlog in this field than you are eligible for doing m.tech.
->this doesn't matter that you have computer science in graduation.
->all streams are eligible for doing m.tech in digital electronic.

thank u!!
4th September 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Digital Electronics being a candidate from CSE stream? Required criteria for this?

i'm M.Sc(Nanotechnology), am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics)?
4th September 2012, 08:07 PM
ukp92

You are eligible after completing your graduation.you should have no any backlogs.
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?