25th April 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join NASA after having completed 3 years full time Diploma in Computers?

I am Shrutika a student of Diploma first year in Computers. I have to join a NASA. Please, tell me is it possible for me after diploma third year? And what is the process to join the institutions of NASA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  2. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  3. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  4. How to join NASA being a Diploma Electrical student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Kerala Police Service if completed 3 years full time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Procedure to become a scientist at NASA after +2?
  7. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exams after completing 3 years full time Hotel Management Diploma course?
  9. Does Diploma through lateral entry consider as full time three years Diploma?
  10. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  11. Procedure to join NASA for MSc(Physics) student?
  12. How to join NASA after UG in IT?
  13. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Arch after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Computer Technology?
  18. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?