3rd August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year

i have compartment in bcom 3rd year.. bt my aggregate is being 56% am i eligible for mcom1st admission in my own old college with any special procedure?

3rd August 2013, 12:52 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year

Dear Friend,

What do you mean by own college ?

Until you tell the name of your college, how can we tell you the admission criteria ?

In general, you can get admission for M.Com. with compartment and there is no such restrictions.

But, I would suggest you to check with administration section of your college to get the exact information regarding this.

All the best.
Thank you.
3rd August 2013, 08:21 PM
surjeetdeswal

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year

Friend so sorry your b.com 3d year compartment

You have to join m.com ist year admission

Eligibility for candidate

M.com admission minimum 80%marks

Maximum 100%marks

Friend collage depending %marks for admission

So try any college admissions
3rd August 2013, 09:14 PM
bully 001
Member+

yes dear you can apply in mcom in your old collage .
mcom mean master of commerce .
well you all ready from commerce back ground so thats why no reason to you that you can not get admission in next level .
so keep enjoy and have fun and complete your mcom strongly .
thanks
24th October 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Having one subject backlog in 2nd year and clearing it in 3rd year counts as compartment ? ( if u failed in one subject in 2nd year March final exams, then again u wrote that exam in october supplementary exams but didn't pass and wrote it again along with 3rd year March final exams and passed, does it count as compartment? here im talking abt bcom not engineering)
24th December 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in b. Com 3rd year (5th sem in one subject) ?am I eligible for m. Com. l am students of Punjabi university of patiara.
20th July 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in 5th sem of my b.com.hons. I filled a revaluation form but I am failed. I got above 55 percent marks in other semesters. Can I take admission in m.com in any college of mdu
21st July 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have passed b.com 3rd year successfully.But the thing is I have one suppli in 2nd year.But I have given the exam.The results are not yet out .Mcom admission is going on.But I have not received the certificate from the college yet.So can I apply for m.com in any college?
21st July 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Having one compartment in 2nd year.
I have given that paper this year.The results are not yet out of my suppli paper.
Though I passed in all the subjects of 3rd year.
I have not received the certificate from CU.
Will it be an issue if I apply for m.com in any college?
As the admission process of m.com is going.
And my result of suppli paper is expected to be out by November.So can I apply for m.com without having the certificate from CU?
28th May 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please reply it's really urgent. I had a one compartment in bcom 1st year.
I have given that paper this year. and I'm pretty sure about that
Will it be an issue if I apply for m.com in any college?
And my result of supplimentary paper is expected to be out by sep So can I apply for m.com entrance
26th June 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have back in 2nd year can i get admission in m.com?
2nd July 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I seek admission for M.Com at Mumbai university if, I got ATKT in semester 6 of Third year but got cleared in revaluation?
24th July 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do mcom by university but I got KT on semester 5 am I eligible to do mcom,by 1 KT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?