6th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Phil course having scored 52% of marks in MA English?

am i eligible for mphil with 52% marks in M.A english reply me fast

1st September 2012, 04:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil course having scored 52% of marks in MA English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for mphil with 52% marks in M.A english reply me fast

Most of the recognized Universities and Institutes offering M.Phil program, considers candidates for admission who have completed the Masters Degree in the discipline in which one is seeking to pursue M.Phil program in with, from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. Candidate belonging to reserved category need to have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the same. Admission is through Written Test and Personal Interview. The duration of the program is one year.

However, since you have completed your M.A degree in English and if you are interested in pursuing M.Phil in English, you may stand a chance, since, various University do not have fixed aggregate of Marks required for admission.

The Christ University offers M.Phil in English. Candidate who hold a Masters in English, Cultural Studies, Women’s Studies, Communication Studies or a Master’s degree with an aptitude in English Studies, are eligible for the M.Phil program. Admission is through Written Test and Personal Interview.

You may also seek for Amity Institute of English Studies and Research. Candidate who have completed the Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for M.Phil program in English offered by the same.

Hence, to get precise information one must refer to the official website of any such University or Institute of concern offering M.Phil in English.
23rd October 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil course having scored 52% of marks in MA English?

am i eligible for mphil with 52% marks in M.A Psychology reply me fast
5th March 2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Am ieligible to get admission in mphil after scoring M. A social sciences with 52%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?