19th December 2012, 02:36 PM
mnbpoi

Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy

Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  3. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  5. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  7. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  9. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research?
  12. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  13. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course? -- [New]
  14. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  15. Am I eligible for medical college after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  16. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
22nd October 2014, 10:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbpoi View Post
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc Biochemistry after graduation in Physiotherphy course. Those candidates who have completed graduation in science stream in medical specialization or it's equivalent are elgible to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry course.

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biochemistry is an master degree course in science having course duration of 3 years. There are so many reputed colleges which offers this course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed (i.e.) B.Sc. Medical with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

The selection process is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. Both the graduation and entrance exam score are take into consideration. The important notification regarding admission and other details are available in the respective university websites and published through advertisements in all leading newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?