19th September 2019, 03:12 AM
babukmk

Am I eligible for NEET if I completed my 12th PCM from Kerala Board?

I have completed my 12th Board exam with PCM from Kerala Board. Later I took Biology from NIOS as a single subject and scored 80% in it. Am I eligible for applying for NEET? My Kerala Board PCM percentage is 93%.

24th September 2019, 09:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET if I completed my 12th PCM from Kerala Board?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and for appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects simultaneously with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group, you are not eligible for appearing in NEET examination even you have pursued Biology as an additional subject.

For more details regarding the NEET, you can refer to its official link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?