22nd June 2016, 01:56 PM
Rishal javed

Am I eligible for NEET exam after passing 12th (PCM) from Aligarh Muslim University in last year and also passed Biology as single subject from UP board this year?

Hello Sir,I have passed class 12th (PCM) from Aligarh Muslim University in 2015 after that I passed biology as a single subject from UP board this year. Am I eligible for NEET exam or not?

27th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET exam after passing 12th (PCM) from Aligarh Muslim University in last year and also passed Biology as single subject from UP board this year?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a National level Medical entrance examination conducted by CBSE to offer admissions in 15% all India Seats in Government and Private medical colleges of India.

Eligibility Criteria :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Bio-technology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in NEET examination.

=> You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission. The maximum age limit to appear in NEET examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates is provided as per government norms to appear in NEET examination.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have pursued Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects in your 12th standard, so, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination.
28th June 2016, 01:11 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET exam after passing 12th (PCM) from Aligarh Muslim University in last year and also passed Biology as single subject from UP board this year?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be citizen of India. NRI candidates are also eligible.

You must pass the 12th standard or any equivalent course from recognised state board.

You must have physics, chemistry and mathematics and Botany subjects.

You must secured minimum 50% of marks in physics chemistry and botany subjects.

Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.

Upper age relaxation applicable for other categories.

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
11th August 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done 11th and 12th from amu. Am I eligible for appearing for neet exam? And how much gap year will be after passing 12th from amu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?