13th July 2019, 10:41 PM
Atchaya balaji

Am I eligible for NET/SET while studying the final year of M.Com?

I am doing M.Com final year and my question is shall I be eligible for December, 2019 NET/SET examination session or not? What are the subjects included and what is the exam date?

14th July 2019, 05:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET while studying the final year of M.Com?

You are eligible to appear for the NET/SET. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or in the final year of master degree course and scored minimum 55% aggregate.

There is no age limit for recruitment as lecturer.

The application form is not available now for the examination.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
14th July 2019, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have scored at least 55% aggregate marks in masters degree or equivalent examination from University recognised by UGC in Humanities and social science, computer science and applications, electronic science and others to be eligible for UGC NET 2019
Last year candidates are also eligible to apply for UGC NET examination.
14th July 2019, 10:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for the NET or SET examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment of Assistant Professor.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of master course.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates from various stream are eligible to appear for the examination. For more detail and examination syllabus visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
14th July 2019, 11:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to appearing in NET/SET is a master's degree ( in your interested paper for teaching) with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category. Students pursuing final year of their Master's degree course are also eligible.

So, being final year of M.Com degree course, you are eligible for appearing in NET December 2019.

For details and updates regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in as the exact details regarding the same cannot be provided now before the release of official notification for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?