22nd December 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Studying final year B.Tech : Am I eligible to appear for CDAC exam?

sir
i'm in final year of B.Tech IT. i want to know if i'm eligible to appear CDAC exam or not?

23rd December 2010, 03:20 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Studying final year B.Tech : Am I eligible to appear for CDAC exam?

Hello,
You can appear for CDAC after completing your BE. So first finish your BE and the apply for CDAC EXAM.
1st March 2011, 10:18 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studying final year B.Tech : Am I eligible to appear for CDAC exam?

Hi,

The eligibility to appear in the CDAC(Center for Development of Advanced Computing) exam is like:
the candidate should have a bachelor degree in any of these engineering or streams ECE/EE/CSE/IT or M.Sc in Electronics/Instrumentation with at least 55% marks in 12th.

So if you have 55% or above marks in your 10(+2), you can apply for CDAC exam after completing your B.Tech.

Best of luck!!
1st March 2011, 10:20 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

The eligibility to appear in the CDAC(Center for Development of Advanced Computing) exam is like:
the candidate should have a bachelor degree in any of these engineering streams ECE/EE/CSE/IT or M.Sc in Electronics/Instrumentation with at least 55% marks in 12th.

So if you have 55% or above marks in your 10(+2), you can apply for CDAC exam after completing your B.Tech.

Best of luck!!
25th February 2012, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The main eligibility to attend the CDAC exam is a graduation degree. It should be in any of the engineering streams. It should be taken from any of the AICTE approved institutes. The minimum percentage of marks to be obtained is 55%. Those who have higher qualifications are also eligible to apply for the CDAC course. The CDAC exam can be attempted even by candidates who are in their final year of graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?