3rd July 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for P.S.I exam after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Hello Sir, ,I am Sunita Makwana my age is 18 years old. I will be completing Diploma in Computer Engineering very soon. Am I eligible for P.S.I exam after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

4th July 2016, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for P.S.I exam after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for P.S.I examination after completion of your Diploma course in Computer Engineering being a 18 years old candidate.

To be eligible to apply for P.S.I examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised university.
You must be at least 21 years old to be eligible to appear in P.S.I examination.

As per the date you have provided in you query, you have not pursued Graduation course and not attained the minimum age of 21 years, so, you are not eligible for P.S.I examination.
22nd September 2021, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for P.S.I exam after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I have completed 12 class diploma in paramedical 2 years can i eligible for psi exam
And after this what i want to learn for become a psi
If medical in degree is eligible to write psi exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?