5th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?

I have just entered 3rd year of my b tech in electronics and communication.I want to make a career in nuclear science,am I eligible for post graduation in nuclear engineering?What are the colleges offering this and their admission and eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  2. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  3. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  7. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  11. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  12. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
  13. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering training for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student? Eligibility criteria for training?
  15. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  16. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  17. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
3rd September 2011, 02:39 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?

No you are not eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?