9th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?

sir, i want to know,i am eligible for associate prof. or not in engineering college in ECE,according to AICTE norms, my degree is B.sc hons in physics,master in electronic science,m.tech in vlsi and embedded design

21st January 2012, 08:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know,i am eligible for associate prof. or not in engineering college in ECE,according to AICTE norms, my degree is B.sc hons in physics,master in electronic science,m.tech in vlsi and embedded design
  • In order to be considered for the post of Associate Professor in Universities and Colleges in India you must hold a Ph.D degree along with a good academic record.
  • Apart from this, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in your masters degree program.
  • As far as experience is concerned, you got to have a minimum of 8 years of teaching or research experience as Assistant Professor or equivalent position in a recognized university or colleges.
21st January 2012, 11:35 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?

*. In order to be considered for the post of Associate Professor in Universities and Colleges in India you must hold a Ph.D degree along with a good academic record.
*. Apart from this, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in your masters degree program.
*. As far as experience is concerned, you got to have a minimum of 8 years of teaching or research experience as Assistant Professor or equivalent position in a recognized university or colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?