24th February 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?

i have scored 51% marks in 12th standard and aggregate 60% marks in graduation. I belong to open category. Am i eligible for the post of probtionary officer in state bank of india or other public sector banks? Kindly address me about the same.

24th February 2012, 06:14 PM
arpitachouksey

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?

He,you want to face PO exam is good,but 55% is 12th is necessary for that,there is no problem with graduation,but in 12th above 55% is required.But some time 50% demanded by banks for PO posts ,so search that exam posts.Best of Luck
24th February 2012, 08:30 PM
palpallavi28

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 51% marks in 12th standard and aggregate 60% marks in graduation. I belong to open category. Am i eligible for the post of probtionary officer in state bank of india or other public sector banks? Kindly address me about the same.
Yes you are eligible... PO post or Clerk post or any other post in bank doesn't require any aggregte... If you are just passed then also you are eligible... The main thing is to clear the PO exam of a particular bank... The forms of a particular banks are out time to time... so check it...
24th February 2012, 10:13 PM
mohitsahu2512

Yes, you are eligible for PO jobs
Here I am explaining other eligibility for PO jobs

SBI PO Eligibility: State Bank of India conducts its probationary officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding SBI PO Eligibility for candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is mentioned below.

SBI PO Eligibility details:

Nationality: Candidate should be citizen of India.

Age: SBI PO Eligibility regarding age should be between 21 and 30 years. The relaxation in the upper age limit is cumulative as per government of India guidelines.

Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised College / University
24th February 2012, 10:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Yes, you are eligible for PO jobs
Here I am explaining other eligibility for PO jobs

SBI PO Eligibility: State Bank of India conducts its probationary officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding SBI PO Eligibility for candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is mentioned below.

SBI PO Eligibility details:

Nationality: Candidate should be citizen of India.

Age: SBI PO Eligibility regarding age should be between 21 and 30 years. The relaxation in the upper age limit is cumulative as per government of India guidelines.

Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised College / University
4th November 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% in graduation am i eligble to apply for bank sbi po
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?