19th November 2016, 04:21 PM
Roop Chandra Gupta

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I had completed class 12th 9 years ago and now I want to pursue Diploma course in Civil trades from Open University so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  5. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech from Open University Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Odisha?
  7. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  10. What steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year?
  11. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Eligibility for PG or Government approved professional courses without doing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  17. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
20th November 2016, 05:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roop Chandra Gupta View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed class 12th 9 years ago and now I want to pursue Diploma course in Civil trades from Open University so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can do diploma in Civil Engineering in distance mode. You can apply for diploma course in below given University.

IGNOU
Click here for Contact Details

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Ph. No: 0253 223 1714
http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/

Karnataka State Open University
Ph. No: 0821 251 9952
http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/

Pondicherry University
Ph. No: 0413 265 5179
http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/

Kota Open University
Ph. No: 0744 279 7000
http://www.vmou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?