12th April 2021, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy program after Diploma Electrical if completed 12th around 14 years ago?

Dear friends, I want to pursuing Diploma Pharmacy program. I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. And I have done my 12th around 14 years ago. Kindly let me know if I am eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy program. Thank you!

15th April 2021, 12:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy program after Diploma Electrical if completed 12th around 14 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to apply for the admission, but qualify in the entrance examination to secure admission in the institute. Entrance examination is conducted by respective institute for admission in the course.
17th April 2021, 04:32 PM
Afeefa zarreen

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy program after Diploma Electrical if completed 12th around 14 years ago?

Yes dear you can join d.pharma after passing 12th board in science stream no matter in which year you passed and what you have done in your past .
D.pharma is a 2 years course stand for diploma in pharmacy .After graduation you can open your registered medical or else you will get a job in any pharma company across India .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?