27th June 2011, 03:42 PM
sab.shaik

Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy

hii sir
my self sabir hav done my diploma n bachelor pharmacy n m lookin fr m.pharmacy my query is can i do any other course relate to pharmacy so tht i can get good oppurtunity n which adds addvantage to my profile.... plz answer my query ..... thank u sir

9th March 2012, 08:52 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy

hi friend you can do the course of pharmacy what you desired.you are eligible for any pharmacy course.
you can join b. pharma and D. Pharma course
27th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy

hi
can i do doctorate in pharmacy,i have completed my b.pharm n d.pharm
5th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have complet my d pharmacy diploma so what type of course i will do minimamfor two year
14th August 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in pharmacy and I want to do doctor in pharmacy.what is duration of course of doctor of pharmacy after completing diploma in pharmacy
18th December 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in pharmacy and i want to do doctor of pharmacy after completing diploma in pharmacy can i do
24th April 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass can take diploma courses in pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?