12th January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Com with Computer Science?

Hi Sir, Am I eligible to study MCA? I have completed my B.Com with Computer Application as one of the major subject with 98%. Do I need to write any entrance as well?

31st January 2019, 10:38 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Com with Computer Science?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination.

So, you can visit the official website for the detail information about the eligibility and have to qualify in the examination for the admission in the course.
31st January 2019, 12:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Com with Computer Science?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institute.

For admission in some of the institute it is mandatory to have mathematics in bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the minimum required eligibility.

NIMCET is conducted for admission in MCA course. Examination is conducted by private institutes for admission in the course.
31st January 2019, 07:03 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

For admission in MCA course, it is mandatory to have mathematics as one of the subject in bachelor degree.

Also candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.

So, you will have to qualify in the examination conducted by various institutes for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?