16th July 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?

Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?

17th July 2015, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course because you have completed MCA degree.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
17th July 2015, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in B.Ed course, you need to appear in entrance examination conducted by college/university you wish to take admission in B.Ed course. By qualifying the examination, you can get admission in B.Ed course. Since, you have pursued Graduation and MCA course, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
17th July 2015, 11:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are nor eligible to opt for B.Ed in Computers being a general student, if you have scored only 41% in your graduation. However, below AI have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed course. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.
17th July 2015, 05:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Ed course, candidates should have completed graduation in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com courses with minimum 50% of marks. As per eligibility criteria of most of the universities, candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in graduation, but you have only 41% of marks, so, I think you are not eligible for B.Ed course admission. My suggestion is, try to apply for B.Ed course admission through management quota, so, that you may have chance to get admission in any college.
17th July 2015, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do B.Ed (Bachelor Of Education) course since you have secured less percentage than what is required. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for doing B.Ed course is "50% marks". Besides these, you are required to appear in B.Ed Entrance Test and qualify the same to get eligibility. Candidates who are appearing in final year of Graduation are also eligible to pursue B.Ed course. In order to secure good marks in B.Ed Entrance Test, you are required to get command over the following subjects namely, English, Language Test, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and Mental Ability, General English and your Teaching Potential will be tested. I am once again sorry to say that, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course in Computers after securing 41% marks in Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?