22nd August 2013, 07:24 PM
ramesh sukla

Am I eligible for Railway Jobs after scoring 58% in B.Tech ECE

i got 58% in my b.tech ece. am i elgibul for gailway jobs..?.. pls help me..

11th October 2015, 09:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Jobs after scoring 58% in B.Tech ECE

Being a Bachelor of technology degree holder in ECE you are definitely eligible for the railway jobs on the basis of your educational qualification.

You have the option of becoming Junior engineer and Senior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will need to clear the Railway Recruitment Board examination held under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways.

The qualifications which you need to have for your recruitment at different posts are as here under :-

--> For the post of Junior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed at least your diploma in engineering course from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

--> For the post of Senior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Here also there is the provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor of engineering / technology degree from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

--> The examination is organised in three stages which includes Written examination, Mains and Medical and Interview respectively.

For further queries regarding the same examination you can log on to the official link of RRB i.e; www.rrbgov.in.
13th October 2015, 03:46 PM
RRAL

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Jobs after scoring 58% in B.Tech ECE

It is good that you have completed your engineering course and now interested in the railway jobs. RRB railway recruitment board conducts the exam for the post of jounier engineer and senior engineer.

The eligibility criteria for the Jounier engineer is to have a three years diploma degree in the engineering. For the Senior engineer the eligibility is that to have a graduation degree of four years duration in the engineering discipline.

For the Jounier engineer post the age must be in between 18 to 32 years. For the Senior engineer the age must be in between 20 to 34 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?