17th December 2011, 10:15 PM
ramyapsg

Am I eligible for RRB exam after doing B.Tech IT? What kind of books to be referred?

sir i doing my b.tech IT 3rd year,may i know the eligibilty for RRB exam in my field,and when exam is going to be held? what kind of books i can prefer for these exam?

19th December 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RRB exam after doing B.Tech IT? What kind of books to be referred?

You can appear for RRB being a B.Tech in IT Engineering. RRB will give the notification of engineers in different streams in all the leading news papers. They will also notify in the official website of RRB. Different zones in Railways conduct different recruitment. The eligibility for this exam is to have completed B.Tech from a recognized University. The recruitment process usually consists of a written test and interview. The written test will be objective in nature. The date of exam will be notified along with the advertisement of recruitment. You can get many books in the market and also you can find previous years papers in the internet.
10th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for RRB exam after doing B.Tech IT? What kind of books to be referred?

Hello sir,
I am studying b tech 1 st year under IT stream. And I am interested in civil services .Please tell me that can i balance both my graduation studies and civil s preparation from now onwards .
14th March 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student and get my b.tech certificate in May.so can i apply for rrb exam?
14th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student and get my b.tech certificate in May.so can i apply for rrb exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?