15th December 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SAP FICO Module course after completing my Graduation with B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Tech student and after completing it I want to apply for SAP FICO Module but I want to know am I eligible for SAP FICO Module course after completing my Graduation with B.Tech? If yes then how can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2017, 04:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAP FICO Module course after completing my Graduation with B.Tech?

Having completed B.Tech course in Graduation, SAP FICO is not a good choice for you.

Because SAP FICO involves purely finance subject aspects which you are not aware since you are from B.Tech course.

SAP FICO course would best suited for people who have completed their studies in Commerce related streams like B.Com, MBA and CA.

I would suggest you to opt for other modules of SAP like
SAP in Business Intelligence (BI)
SAP in Sales and Distribution (SD)
SAP in ABPA

If you have completed B.Tech course, complete SAP course with ABAP module.

Otherwise, you can opt for any of the other 2 modules.

Since you are a Fresher, I would suggest you to complete the certification as well after completion of your course.

This course is not being offered in the colleges and you have to complete it form a Coaching Institute.

While selecting the Coaching Institute, please make a note of the following points.
-Experienced faculty
-Syllabus should cover all concepts
-Real time project explanation
-Job Assistance
-Resume preparation

The fee structure would be varied from one Institute to other Institute and it would be in the range of Rs.15000/- to Rs.40000/- for the complete course.
16th December 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAP FICO Module course after completing my Graduation with B.Tech?

I have pursued my post graduate diploma in business management in 2016 and btech in 2014 I have learned 3 months course of finance and controlling module so can I go as a fresher role in sap finance
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?