21st June 2011, 08:50 PM
asd_dd

Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?

I belong to Scheduled Cast from a state other than Delhi. But since last four years I am residing in Delhi and this year I am appearing in XII from Delhi. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical University(DTU) and Indraprastha University?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  4. Names of the colleges under Delhi Technical University?
  5. Will I be considered for 85% reservation quota in DTU for Delhi?
  6. Will I be eligible for sports quota in Delhi University after scoring 95% in zonals?
  7. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  8. Is it possible to re-attempt aieee while being in first year engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any quota for Delhi residents in the university of PG?
  10. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  11. Can I give TANCET and various Anna University exams if I am a native of Tamilnadu? Is there any special reservation quota for students who have studied in Tamilnadu?
  12. Is there any university sports reservation quota in GATE exam?
  13. Am i eligible for regular M.Com from Delhi Univeristy with 57% marks in BBE? -- [New]
  14. Can I get any reservation against ex-servicemen quota in BPSC exam
  15. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  16. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU?
  17. B.Ed from Delhi University after BA (Hons.) in English from DU with less than 50% marks?
  18. Can I do Graduation in Delhi University being a candidate of other state?
9th March 2012, 10:37 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?

According to reservation rules of Indian government you are eligible to get quota in DTU.
Using quota you can certain your name in merit list
but i advice you donot based on quoto work hard and good marks in 12 th so that on the basis of good marks you could get a good job

best of luck
9th March 2012, 04:31 PM
asd_dd

Default Re: Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?

Thanks.
30th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Harsh1319

I belong to a caste which comes under obc category in the central list as well as delhi govt. list.but i belong to bihar state and completed my 10th from there.i came to delhi for my intermediate.i have now passed 12 from cbse board from a school in delhi region.am i eligible for obc qouta reservation in DTU?
27th May 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 58118 in ip university.i am belong to sc category.am I eligible for ip university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?