8th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?

i'v done my schoolin from delhi school and passed out 12th from the same only.
i'l be considered in the 85% quota of dtu but my sc certificate issued by up govt.
for taking the benefits of sc reservation in delhi quota of 85%, should i have a sc certificate issued by delhi.??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU? -- [New]
  2. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? I am pursuing my schooling from Ghaziabad, but having residential of Delhi
  3. Will I be considered for 85% reservation quota in DTU for Delhi?
  4. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  5. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  6. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  7. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  8. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  10. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  11. When OBC quota from 15% to 21% would implemented in education institutes run by government of Delhi?
  12. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU after scoring 23118 state rank
  13. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  14. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  15. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  16. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  17. How to get admission in DTU Delhi? I am Delhi SC category candidate
  18. Is Jat of Delhi eligible for admission against OBC quota seat in DTU?
24th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?

Can I apply for schedule caste certificate but I have no any kind of proof with my any family members, but my father has proof in village and I'm belong form Uttarakhand & my caste is SHILPKAR. So, What kind of document I need for making a new schedule caste certificate....

From,

Vikramjeet Kumar
[email protected]
9871686384 , 9999739003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?