30th December 2011, 09:34 AM
Sktjha102

Am I eligible for SNAP examination after scoring 45% marks in B.Com?

Am i eligible for SNAP examination if i have got 45% marks in b.com.?

1st January 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SNAP examination after scoring 45% marks in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sktjha102 View Post
Since you have scored 45% marks in your B.Com, you will only be considered eligible for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, if you belong to Sc/St category.
For candidates belonging to general category, the minimum percentage of marks required to be eligible is 50% in bachelors degree examination.

For more information, refer to the official website of Symbiosis International University.
3rd June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SNAP examination after scoring 45% marks in B.Com?

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SNAP HAS I HAVE GOT 49% IN TYBSC
9th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 57% in inter did they matter for any entrance exam for my post graduation
26th February 2013, 09:50 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Minimum 50% Percentage of marks required for this SNAP Entrance Examination . So, If your belong from General candidate then your not applicable for SNAP Entrance Examination .. If your belong from SC/ST category candidates then your eligible SNAP Entrance Examination ..

Because 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates ..

SNAP Stands for (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) and this Entrance Examination is Conducted by Symbiosis International University ..

Eligibility Criteria Required for SNAP Entrance Examination :-

~~ To apply for SNAP Examination then you should Complete graudation in any discipline from the recognized university.

~~ You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

~~ Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

~~ The candidate who having less than 21 years of age are eligible to apply for this SNAP Examination .

SNAP Entrance Examination Pattern :-

-Analytical and Logical Reasoning
-General Awareness
-General English
-Quantitative

So, If your belong from SC/ST candidates then your eligible for SNAP Entrance Examination , Otherwise your not eligible for SNAP Entrance Examination ..
26th February 2013, 03:53 PM

DEAR FRIEND,

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

Eligibility Criteria

* Candidate must have completed 21 years of age and have Indian citizenship

* Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from statutory university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST candidates) for all the Master of Business

* Candidates must visit the respective institute’s website for the programs which require graduates with specific subject specialization

thank you
26th February 2013, 07:28 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SNAP HAS I HAVE GOT 49% IN TYBSC
SNAP TEST is conducted by Symbiosis international university Pune, for its Post Graduation Programmes

Eligibilty to apply for the SNAP Test is
Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

So, if you are a General or OBC candidate , you cannot apply for the SNAP TEST

But you can still apply for the below MBA tests
MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass
24th June 2013, 01:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Unfortunately you are not eligible to sit for the SNAP Examination since you need to get minimum 50% of marks to sit for this examination. However this marks is again for the general category candidates to secure. If you are a reserved category candidate then you are most definitely eligible to sit for this exam since they need to get 45% of marks for this exam.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a common written test which you need to sit for if you are interested to study in the ost-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.

You need to apply separately to each institute within Symbiosis International University but for SNAP though only one application is more than enough.

As mentioned earlier to sit for this examination you need to possess a bachelor's degree first in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. This is the eligibility criteria required to apply for all MBA programmes. But for all the other degrees, you need to do graduation with specific subject specializations as mentioned on the respective institute websites.

Apart from getting a graduate degree you also need to secure 50% of marks at graduation level. For the reserved category candidates there is some relaxation. They needs to get 45% of marks at grad level instead.

Test Duration & Pattern:-

Number of Questions: 150
Maximum Marks: 180
Duration of the Test: 120 minutes

Subject Areas that you need to look at:-
  1. Logical Reasoning
  2. Quantitative Ability + Data Interpretation + Data Sufficiency
  3. Verbal Ability
  4. General Knowledge / Current Affairs

Top Colleges under SNAP:-

~Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication [SIMC] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of International Business [SIIB] Pune
~Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development [SCMHRD] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management [SITM] Pune
~Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology [SCIT] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics [SIG] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management [SIOM] Nashik
~Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences [SIHS] Pune
~Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Bangalore

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?