6th September 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to fill XAT and SNAP after scoring 50% in graduation

Sir
My percentage in graduation is below 50%, so please let me know that am i eligible for fill up the XAT & SNAP form

20th June 2013, 06:33 PM
examsupdates

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill XAT and SNAP after scoring 50% in graduation

If you have secured minimum 50% marks in your graduation then yes you are eligible for XAT and SNAP entrance examination.

This examination is basically for MBA. The exam conducts 1 times in a year.

This year examination was already completed. If you want complete details about these two entrances, then better to visit the given website:

For XAT: Click Here
For SNAP: Click Here
26th October 2015, 12:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill XAT and SNAP after scoring 50% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
My percentage in graduation is below 50%, so please let me know that am i eligible for fill up the XAT & SNAP form
For both XAT and SNAP its very important to secure at least 50% of marks at graduation level since that is the basic eligibility criteria for this exam which is very similar to CAT. Unfortunately you dont have that marks but that does not means you cannot pursue MBA. There are other top MBA Entrance exams where candidates with less marks can try for. MAT is one such exam which is very popular too like CAT, SNAP or XAT.

MAT Eligibility Criteria:-

-You need a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice.
-Final year students who are about to give their final exam or awaiting the result of their final exam are also eligible.
-There is no specific age criteria mentioned which means that after graduation you can give this exam whenever you want to
-You can give this exam for four times a year- February, May, September and December.

Exam Pattern:-
  • Language Comprehension
  • Mathematical Skills
  • Data Analysis and Sufficiency
  • Intelligence
  • Critical Reasoning
  • Indian and Global Environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?