26th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC CGL while appearing in 5th semester examination

Sir I have appeared in 5th sem examination of final year in BCA. Am I eligible for ssc cgl?

28th January 2013, 05:33 PM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CGL while appearing in 5th semester examination

hi dear

sorry you are not eligible because ssc required a graduation degree at the time of interview. You are in 5th semester if you are in 6th semester then may be you are eligible for because there is gap between entrance exam and interview. I hope u understand.

thanks and take care.
26th February 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CGL while appearing in 5th semester examination

Hello Sir,

I have filled application for ssc cgl 2013. Currently I am 26 years old (born on june 1986). If I get selected for interview that time will have completed 27 years. Would I be eligible or not that time?
17th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir bca is eligible for ssc cgl
10th August 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir ,Am i eligible for ssc cgl 2014 while aaearing BA ECONOMICS HONS last year . my final resolt publisd byjuly 2014 .
9th December 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai last year me hun kya mai eligible hun cgl ke liye
16th August 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir why there is age limit for a graduate level exam is 18-27 yrs ? I mean how a 18 yr old can be a graduate ?
18th August 2017, 02:23 AM
manjira...

Yes you can apply for the SSC CGL examination as you are in the final year of your graduation. Since you are pursuing BCA which is a semester based program you are eligible to apply in your 5th semester also.

SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The examination is held by SSC every year for the recruitment of candidates in various post by SSC.

The eligibility criteria for different posts are not similar in all respect. The general eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL examination are

The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 year for general candidates. For SC/ST upper limit is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC by 3 years.

The candidates should be Indian.

The candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no minimum marks required. Final year candidates can also apply for the test.

For more information you can check the official website of SSC.
7th July 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the most necessary thing to crack cgl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?