31st October 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC CHSL while pursuing B.Sc Computer science (first year)?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Sc (1st year) Computer Science. Am I eligible for the SSC Combined Higher Level exam for data entry operator, LDC & Stenographer exam? What type of skills should I have? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. For which post am I eligible in SSC CHSL being a Political Science graduate?
  2. For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?
  3. How to correct the misspelled name in the application form of SSC CHSL?
  4. How the papers of SSC CHSL exam will be checked? Which post is available through CHSL?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  6. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  7. How to correct mistake in name of SSC CHSL exam application? -- [New]
  8. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC CHSL recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I opt New Delhi for posting if selected in SSC CHSL DEO?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  13. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  14. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  17. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  18. How can I change my Mother's name in the SSC CHSL?
1st November 2016, 04:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CHSL while pursuing B.Sc Computer science (first year)?

SSC CHSL examination stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination which is held by SSC once every year for recruitment at lower divisional clerk in various departments of government.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

1) You must be an Indian citizen.

2) Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

3) You must have completed your senior secondary school degree in any subject from a recognized board of education. Students having equivalent degree are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

So being a 1st year student of B.Sc Computer Science you are eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL as your qualification satisfies the minimum educational qualification required for the same examination.

For more queries regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
1st November 2016, 05:51 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CHSL while pursuing B.Sc Computer science (first year)?

You are in the first year of your graduation degree and want to know whether you are eligible for SSC CHSL exam or not. Yes, definitely you are eligible for this exam subjected to condition that you must fulfill the age limit criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam:

**Educational qualification: Student must pass 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university.

**Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Online Exam (Tier I), Descriptive Exam (Tier II) followed by Skill Test (Tier III).

**Skill Required:
>>8000 key depression per hour on computer for Data Entry Operator.
>>Typing Test for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification of SSC CHSL for this year has released. If you still have any doubt regarding the exam pattern, duration of exam etc. then you can go through the detailed advertisement in below advertisement. In my opinion you have to fill the application before the last date i.e 11th November 2016.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc chsl 2016 notification.pdf(186.1 KB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?