27th March 2015, 08:45 PM
chaudhary Akash Malik

Am I eligible to study B.Sc with Mathematics and Chemistry?

Sir,
If I want to choose subject Maths and
Chemistry in B.Sc to study then it is available?
Please tell me about this sir.
I am waiting for your reply.

28th March 2015, 03:40 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc with Mathematics and Chemistry?

You have not mentioned some of the required details like streams in 12th class,Percentage you get in 12th std,About your interested subjects and about the future planning then how can anyone give the answer of your questions.
But if you will have good marks in 12th then you can definitely choose the above subjects into a graduation degree course.
Hope you get my points and will ask the question once again to make you decision perfect.
28th March 2015, 07:20 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc with Mathematics and Chemistry?

Yes you can choose Mathematics and Chemistry both in B.Sc but you can only do graduation in any one of them.

Means you can Choose Mathematics as your Honers Subject and Chemistry as your Pass subject or vice verse.

But you cannot do graduation simultaneously in both the subject.You have to choose any of them as your honers subject and other as pass subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?