19th October 2018, 12:27 PM
Rohit s joshi

Am I eligible to study Graduation in Hotel Management being a 22 years old BTech graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BTech course. I am 22 years old and now interested to study Hotel Management course in Graduation. So, at this age, I am eligible to study this Graduation or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

15th November 2018, 08:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Graduation in Hotel Management being a 22 years old BTech graduate?

The qualification required to apply for Hotel Management course is 12th passed from a recognized board.

You can apply for Hotel Management course after Bachelor of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Admission procedure to study International Diploma in Hotel Management in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management, Ghaziabad? 1 31st January 2023 02:40 PM
Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course? 3 25th September 2021 03:50 PM
Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course? 1 6th March 2017 11:25 AM
How to get admission in Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur to study Hotel Management courses? List of streams available in this college? 0 9th February 2017 08:39 AM