10th November 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my BHMCT from Osmania University from Hyderabad. I have two years of experience in Hotel Industry. I want to do MBA in Hospitality Management. So please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  2. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  3. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  4. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  5. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  6. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  7. Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?
  8. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  9. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  10. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  11. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  12. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  13. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  14. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  15. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  16. Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?
  17. Training in Hospitality industry for Hotel Management student?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2015, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?

Most of the hotel management institutes offer MBA in hospitality management course. Being a hotel management graduate you can apply for entrance exam for getting admission in this course.

There are colleges which accept CAT/MAT/GMAT scores for giving admission in this course. Therefore, you should be well prepared for this exam so that you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?