27th May 2018, 11:50 PM
hellproved

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture even though I failed in Mathematics in 12th board exam?

I failed in Mathematics in CBSE 12th board exam but my overall result is Pass. So, I want to ask you that can I take admission in B.Sc Agriculture? I got overall 70% in 12th board exam under CBSE board of education.

Related Questions:
  1. Having failed in Mathematics in 12th board exam am I eligible to take admission in BCA?
  2. Can I write the intermediate failed subject to join B.Tech by discontinuing Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class?
  4. Am I eligible for Bachelors in Agriculture having passed 12th board exam with MPC subjecy combination?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Graduation if completed 12th but failed in Mathematics?
  6. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  7. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for NEET exam even if I fail in Mathematics in 12th board exam?
  10. Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?
  11. Am I eligible for any colleges in Australia for graduate courses having failed in 3 subjects in 12th board exam?
  12. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in class 12th (ICSE) if I failed in class 12th (CBSE)?
  14. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  16. Should I join PUC if failed twice in 12th ISC Board exam?
  17. Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
29th May 2018, 07:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture even though I failed in Mathematics in 12th board exam?

B.Sc Agriculture is an undergraduate course and the required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.

So, if you have not passed in Mathematics and have Biology as main paper then you are eligible to appear for entrance examination.
29th May 2018, 11:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture even though I failed in Mathematics in 12th board exam?

B.Sc. in Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and same is an undergraduate degree course with a very good career scope in agro based country like India.

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course in a higher secondary school degree with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCAgri. group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

Now, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue the same degree course having failed in Mathematics at your Class 12th but still passing your Class 12th with 70% marks, then I would like to let you know that you are eligible only if you have studied Mathematics as an optional subject with Biology or Agriculture as main subject along with Physics and Chemistry otherwise you are required to first clear your Mathematics paper to pursue your higher studies degree course.
29th May 2018, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, if you are failed in your Maths examination in your 12th standard then you are not eligible to take admission in agriculture course. You have to appear in the entrance test in order to get admission in private or government Agriculture College and there you have to show your marks in each subject like physics, chemistry and mathematics in your 12th standard.
29th May 2018, 06:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc in agriculture is an Bachelor's degree. The duration of the course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester

Eligibility criteria to take admission in B Sc Agriculture:-

You must have qualified 12th from a recognised Board / University .

You must have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry or Biology .

You must have pursued Mathematics in 12th.

A minimum of 60% aggregate marks is required in 12th class.
29th May 2018, 08:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If your overall result is pass then you will be considered as passed candidate.

The required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

So, if you have passed 12th in PCB, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.
30th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course, if you have failed in Mathematics subject of 12th standard board examinations. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM/ PCB stream in all subjects from a Government recognised board. So, I suggest you to appear in supplementary examinations and get qualified, so that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course.
31st May 2018, 02:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

** If you have mathematics as a optional subject and biology has a main subject then you are eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture even though you failed in Mathematics in 12th board exam otherwise not.
4th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bsc agriculture .I passed 12th with 65 percent but I failed in mathematics
26th February 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I m eligible to take admission in bsc even though i m failed in physics in 12th and my subjects are pcb.. English... Music... Fineart..
My percentage is 70 in 12th boards.
8th July 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm fail in biology subject and I had taken admission in BSC Agriculture and this is my 2 year . So my question is that would I have to face a problem in future for job or there is no carrier option for me??
17th July 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bsc in agriculture having passed 12 board exam but failed in biology theory as an additional subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?