15th May 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?

I want to join BSc Agriculture but I don't have enough marks to join. I was applied for the ICAR entrance exam. Imagine that I have passed this exam . Shall I have any chance to get admission in low fees for BSc Agriculture? Can you please answer me?

25th May 2017, 01:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join BSc Agriculture but I don't have enough marks to join. I was applied for the ICAR entrance exam. Imagine that I have passed this exam . Shall I have any chance to get admission in low fees for BSc Agriculture? Can you please answer me?
It is based on the college. Reputed college expect at least 60% of marks at 12th standard from a recognized university. However, most of the government college expect at 50% of marks at 12th standard level. So, If you have score 50% of marks in 12th standard then definitely you are eligible to get admission for sure.
25th May 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?

A person who has secured at least 50% marks, 45% in the case of schedule caste of the aggregate marks in four compulsory subjects example Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Math and English taken together of 10+2 pattern from recognized Board shall be eligible to join the first semester of Bsc agriculture course.
26th May 2017, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized university are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
31st May 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am not get minimum marks in bsc agriculture practical exam.is there any option for agriculture seat?
3rd June 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 94 percent in class 12 and i applied to icar exam, how many Marks are necessary for me to score in this icar exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?