21st June 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission group IV?

sir,actually i am andhra pradesh candidate and i completed board of intermediate education in andhra pradesh. sir please answer me i can eligible for tamilnadu public service commission group 4 jobs and also explain me eligibility creteria.
thanking you sir.

30th August 2015, 07:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission group IV?

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The posts which comes under Group IV exam are Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor ,etc.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group IV exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher studies.

-The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent will not be eligible even after having a higher qualification.

Technical Qualification:

For Typist:Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English .

For Steno-Typist, Grade III:Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-
(i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
(ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English .

Computer Qualification (for Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III):Must have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.

Age limit : 18 years to 30 years .Age relaxed for reserved categories as per govt. rules .

Selection procedure: Written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?