3rd January 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How can i get Model Question Papers and Syllabus of C.S.S.E (Tamilnadu public service commission group) Exam?

c.s.s.e-i services general tamil syllabus tamilnadu public service commission group i general tamil syllabus and model question papers
please mail me the details on my id

28th February 2012, 06:40 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: How can i get Model Question Papers and Syllabus of C.S.S.E (Tamilnadu public service commission group) Exam?

Go to the official website of C.S.S.E. that is www.csse.com and register there for free. Then log in there and click on Syllabus or Model Question Papers to download. Then choose your exam name and click on Download to get the syllabus or question papers.
19th May 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get Model Question Papers and Syllabus of C.S.S.E (Tamilnadu public service commission group) Exam?

Tamil questin paper
22nd May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

last 5years uniform servise exam papers
24th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

last 3year question paper for sub inspector of police
4th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how to download group 2 model question papers with anwer for past 3 years?
21st September 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want last 10 years question papers with answers for tamilnadu uniform public commission exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?