10th August 2011, 04:49 PM
markpud

Am i eligible to teach B.E/B.Tech after doing Ph.D from Anna University?

I am M.Sc(CS) Madurai Kamaraj University,M.E(CSE) Vinayaka mission University, Now i am working as a Asst.Prof in reputed Engg college, I am Doing P.hD in Anna University, I am Elgible or not to teach B.E/B.Tech, Pls Tell Me

24th September 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to teach B.E/B.Tech after doing Ph.D from Anna University?

You are eligible to teach since you are a post graduate. But you cannot expect the UGC pay scale. Also the college will not be able to engage you as a permanent staff. You will need to work as a temporary staff. You need to either clear the NET exam or complete your PH.d for the same.
27th January 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to teach B.E/B.Tech after doing Ph.D from Anna University?

Is MCA , PHD(CSE) eligible as professor in cse department
18th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA and PHD(CSE) eligible as faculty in cse department
14th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Now a days what is Difference between annu university phd,and some other university phd's?plz replay..............this as soon as possible
14th September 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech I.T with 82%,Can i apply for PH.D?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?