17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?

Hello,
I have completed my B.E in anna university
and M.E in a deemed university.
I wish to do part time phd in anna university now itself.
Am i eligible now to do my phd in anna university?????

19th February 2015, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?

If the deemed University is recognized by UGC then surely you are eligible for Ph.D from Anna University. You can check the list of Universities which are considered fake by UGC on their official website.

For getting admission in Ph.D you have to appear for entrance exam and interview. Performance in the these stages will decide whether you will get admission or not. You can appear for CSIR NET/SLET/JRF and if you manage to qualify then you will be eligible for Ph.D admission in top Universities.
28th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?

Can I appear for NET/SLET exam after completing Post Graduation from a reputed deemed-to-be-university? Can I opt for Phd under State/Central Universities in India after completing my masters from the said university? Do abroad universities discriminate candidates from deemed to be universities from India? PLEASE REPLY!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?