6th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam as a private candidate

i gave my m.sc maths exam as a private candidate and before this i gave my 3 sems. through correspodence.till result is awaited. can i am eligible for a teaching job. please tell me briefly.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam
  2. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  5. What are the qualifications of MSc Maths and PGDCA? I am interested in a teaching job
  6. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  7. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  8. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  10. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  12. What job can I get other than teaching after doing MSc Maths and B.Ed?
  13. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to get a teaching job with B.E Mechanical and MSc maths as qualification?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  16. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  18. Admission in private college for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Am I eligible for teaching job in government/private college?
9th September 2013, 12:26 AM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for Teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam as a private candidate

Hello Friend,

Yes you are eligible for teaching job after completion of your Msc in Mathematics

provided that the university from which you are doing your MSc should be

registered with UGC there is no matter as of private or regular........................

good luck
9th September 2013, 04:11 PM
zorasingh

Default Re: Am i eligible for Teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam as a private candidate

You are eligible for teaching no metter you are private candidate or regular.if you wan to get more information you can visit here : deshbhagatuniversity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?