26th April 2017, 05:01 PM
rjs mishra

Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination?

Well i have completed graduation in 1st and 2nd year with sociology, ancient history, political science and in final year i have done with sociology and ancient history. So, am i eligible for TGT?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT arts on the basis of MA, B.Ed?
  4. Which combination of subjects are best for B.Ed?
  5. What is the eligibility for TGT in UP?
  6. Am I eligible for TGT exam after completing schooling from UP board
  7. Am I eligible for the post of TGT in KVS recruitment after completing graduation
  8. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  9. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT?
  10. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  11. Am I eligible for JAM 2016 as per my subject combination?
  12. What combination of subjects I need to take in school and graduation to apply for IAS in future?
  13. How may I get information about the combination of social study teacher(TGT) in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Exam having secured 54% in B.Com and 79% in B.Ed with Commerce? Which subjects can I apply for this Exam?
  15. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  16. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  18. Which subjects or combination should I choose after doing M.A BDS?
28th April 2017, 12:33 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination?

TGT (Trained graduate teacher) exam conducted most of the states in India for the recruitment of graduate teacher in state govt. schools.

To be eligible for TGT exam, candidate should complete his/her graduation with B.Ed. Age limit may vary dependending on the state. In most of the status normally minimum age limit is 21 years and regarding upper age there is no restriction.

TGT exam covers the questions from Proficiency in English, General Awareness, Respective subjects, Current Affairs. etc.,
18th March 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am passed my graduate with English language, Psychology and Economics.. And I am also B. Ed.. So can be I eligible for TGT?
19th April 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Well i have completed graduation in 1st and 2nd year with sociology, ancient history, English and in final year i have done with sociology and ancient history. So, am i eligible for TGT?
7th May 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc with biotechnology and chemistry and M.sc in biotechnology ,pls tell me Am I eligible for TGT and PGT?
26th July 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc physics hon. But I do not study chemistry in graduation, so can I eligible for TGT exam, in science category.
26th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Done my graduation in zoology hons. And b.ed with subject combination- Life sciences and English. Am I eligible for TGT Sciences?
12th July 2019, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I Pursued my graduation degree with Zoology and Environmental Science and M.sc with Environmental science, please tell me am i eligible for TGT and PGT?
17th July 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

My subject combination is pysices and electronic so I am eligible or not that teacher
27th August 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm eligible b.a history combination subject is in tgt
26th September 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My subjects in B. A. Were in 1 n 2 year are English Ploitical Science and Economics .Final year I have Economics n English.. I have completed B. Ed. Can I apply for TGT from Social Science.. In UP TGT upcoming vacancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?