6th March 2018, 12:12 AM
Ishu Vish

Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing M.Sc IT from distance mode of education?

Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing M.Sc IT distance mode from Dr. C.V Raman University and can I choose the subject of computer science or any other subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET if done masters through distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University in Distance Mode?
  5. Can I get lecturer job in private or government college after MA economics in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for distance Mathematics postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  9. Is MA in physical education in distance mode valid for getting government jobs in 2018?
  10. Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing MSc IT in distance mode from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  12. Will I be eligible for NET after PG degree in distance mode?
  13. Am i eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from PTU university by distance education
  14. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  15. Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam after completion of BA and MA from TamilNadu Open University?
  16. Am i eligible to sit for UGC NET exam after doing M.A in English through distance mode?
  17. Can I be eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have scored 66%
  18. After qualifying NET does it matter that I have done masters from distance or regular mode?
31st March 2018, 01:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing M.Sc IT from distance mode of education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishu Vish View Post
Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing M.Sc IT distance mode from Dr. C.V Raman University and can I choose the subject of computer science or any other subject?
Yes, of course you are eligible for appearing in NET (National Eligibility Test) with having Master degree from the DR C.V Raman University. Its a well known distance university and is also recognzied by the UGC, AICTE, NCTE, BCI, and the university is also a member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities).

You can select the Computer Science subject for UGC NET or any other subject you might select if you have studied the subject in your Master degree or its equivalent
31st March 2018, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing M.Sc IT from distance mode of education?

Yes candidates passed master degree in distance mode from a recognised university are eligible to appear for NET examination.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% in master degree to appear for examination.

So, you can do preparation to qualify in the entrance examination.
31st March 2018, 07:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for NET examination is that :

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% relaxation for reserved category.

The degree from correspondence mode is valid if the university is recognised by UGC.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more detail regarding the NET examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?