1st July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category

I am from Tripura my rennk is 5212 in sc cetagory and I have 42% in pcm. Am I permited to seat wbjee counselling? If yes then what will be the date and place?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  3. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  4. Eligibility for WBJEE SC Category counselling if no general rank is given? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  8. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  9. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  10. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 4971 rank in PGCET being a SC student?
  11. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
  12. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  13. AM I eligible for FCI exam(for any post)? I am 25 years old student and belong to general category. I have done my B.Sc(CSE) degree from Tripura
  14. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  15. How to get refund of JEE counselling fee?
  16. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  18. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 139495 AIR and 35522 category rank?
16th July 2015, 12:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category

Yes you are eligible because each candidate who appears in the AIEEE test is eligible for online counselling for colleges because admission in btech colleges are provided through online counseling
So just fill up the colleges in which you wanna take admission and then wait for the cutoff list they will inform you if any seat is allotted to you then visit the college and claim your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?