5th November 2015, 02:29 PM
sharath 007

Am i eligible to write banking PO exam after studying BBA in Aviation

iam studying bba in aviation and I want to apply for banking exam,am I eligible to write banking po exam

5th November 2015, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write banking PO exam after studying BBA in Aviation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath 007 View Post
iam studying bba in aviation and I want to apply for banking exam,am I eligible to write banking po exam
Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST ==> 5 years
OBC ==> 3 years
PWD ==> 10 years
Ex-Servicemen ==> 5 years
Widows ==> 9 years
5th November 2015, 10:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to write banking PO exam after studying BBA in Aviation

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO examination after the BBA course.

To appear for the banking entrance examination the required eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-30 years and relaxation in the upper age limit for the SC/ST.

So you can appear the entrance examination is conducted in the various stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and after qualifying in all the paper you are eligible to get the admission.

For more information about the examination procedure and syllabus visit at the www.ibps.in.
5th November 2015, 10:33 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

First of all I tell you Candidates from any stream can apply for bank PO exam.You are eligible for this exam.IBPS conducts common written exam for 19 public sector banks in every year.

Eligibility criteria:-You must have to graduate degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Syllabus:-General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude,General English,Computer Awareness & Marketing Aptitude.
5th November 2015, 11:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the graduation passed candidates are eligible to appear for the PO entrance examination.

To appear for the entrance examination the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the graduation in any course and age of the candidates must be less than the 21-32 years with the relaxation in the age for the reserved category.

So you can appear for the examination to get the recruitment in the banks. The examination is conducted in the three stages.
6th November 2015, 05:56 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Yes.You are eligible to apply for Bank PO Exam as you have completed your bachelor degree in BBA.

Eligibility For Bank PO
- You should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university
- Your age must be between 21 to 30 years of the examination year.Relaxation applicable as per government norms

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Syllabus
- English (30 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks)
- Reasoning (35 Marks)
- Nagative Marking system for each wrong answer
- Time Duration : 1 Hour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?