8th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics

I have 66% marks in BSc computer science(agregate) and 44.5% maks for mathematics. i am in the general category.am i eligible to write kerala MCA entrance exam? when the exam is conducted in 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science
  2. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
  6. What to do after completion of BCA course?
  7. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  8. Am I eligible for CDAC exam after passing BSc Computer science with 73% and MSc Mathematics with 80%?
  9. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  10. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science – First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to take M.Tech if I am a student of BCA?
  12. Which course is better between M.Ed and M.Phil having completed MBA in Finance and B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  14. Which are the colleges in Kerala providing mathematics for those students who have 60% marks in BSc
  15. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  16. Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?
  17. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
16th August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics

Am i elegible for doing mca kerala entrnce exm..if i pass bca from madras university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?