11th August 2019, 10:13 AM
Nikhila99

Am I eligible to write the RRB exam after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

I am studying B.Tech final year CSE with a grade point of 8.71 (till date). Am I eligible for writing RRB exam through CSE background? If I am eligible, can you please provide me link or any website to apply? And, please provide me further government jobs which I can apply through CSE background.

30th September 2021, 09:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the RRB exam after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RRB exam after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RRB examination is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

After completing your B.Tech degree you are eligible for various government jobs like Banking Exams, SSC, UPSC, State PCS,......etc..

For more information regarding any government jobs you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?