27th December 2019, 04:40 PM
Love 2020

Am I eligible to write UGC NET on the basis of Post Graduate Diploma?

Hi, I have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Technical and Analytical Chemistry from Board of Technical Education Maharashtra with 75 per cent marks after Graduating in Chemistry with honors. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam?

29th December 2019, 05:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write UGC NET on the basis of Post Graduate Diploma?

If your degree is equivalent for masters degree then you are eligible for NET exam.

Those candidates have completed masters degree from a recognised University are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above in masters degree. SC / ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree. Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lecturership, there is no upper age limit but the minimum age is 19 years.
NET exam is conduct because of government college lecturer and PhD entrance.
29th December 2019, 06:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write UGC NET on the basis of Post Graduate Diploma?

If you have completed your post graduation diploma course from recognised University and if you have completed your( PGDM course), then you are eligible for NET examination because PGDM degree is equivalent to post graduation, and if you have done this degree after graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?