13th May 2011, 10:37 AM
drshesh

Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?

i have done BDS ( bachelor of dental surgery) from andhra pradesh through management quota in 2008. though i am a native of Bihar. plz tell me am i eligible to write All india PG exam for MDS.As i have done BDS from outside Bihar i cant write state PG exam in Bihar also.that leaves me with no option..
any sugsestions....plz help

thanking you

Dr. shesh jaiswal

31st May 2015, 04:27 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drshesh View Post
i have done BDS ( bachelor of dental surgery) from andhra pradesh through management quota in 2008. though i am a native of Bihar. plz tell me am i eligible to write All india PG exam for MDS.As i have done BDS from outside Bihar i cant write state PG exam in Bihar also.that leaves me with no option..
any sugsestions....plz help

thanking you
Dr. shesh jaiswal
I am sorry to say that after passing B.D.S from A.P you are not eligible for All India P.G Dental exam

The Two state are nor eligible for A.I.P.G exam:-
> Andhra Pradesh
> Jammu and Kashmir

You are eligible for other exam like:-
> A.P-P.G
> A.I.I.M.S-P.G
> P.G.I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?