2nd April 2011, 05:59 PM
KRISHMAD

Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?

My daughter completed her 10th in CBSE from Kanpur. Now we are shifting to Vijayawada on transfer.
please confirm whether she can appear for AIPMT after her intermediate (10+2) education from AP, as AIPMT is restricted for students from Andhrapradesh.
Please confirm the availabilty of good CBSE school with medical coaching at Vijayawada to appear for AIPMT.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?
  4. How to join B.V.Sc in any college of Andhra Pradesh after Intermediate?
  5. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  6. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. Am I eligible for admission in BSc Microbiology after completing my intermediate BIPC in Andhra Pradesh? How to get admission in LPU?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course after studying upto 10th in AP?
  13. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Intermediate's best IIT Academy of Andhra Pradesh -- [New]
  15. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?
25th March 2012, 07:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISHMAD View Post
My daughter completed her 10th in CBSE from Kanpur. Now we are shifting to Vijayawada on transfer.
please confirm whether she can appear for AIPMT after her intermediate (10+2) education from AP, as AIPMT is restricted for students from Andhrapradesh.
Please confirm the availabilty of good CBSE school with medical coaching at Vijayawada to appear for AIPMT.

HI!
I am sorry to say that your daughter is not eligible for A.I.P.M.T exam.
As you belong to A.P.
The student who pass the 12th class from J&K and A.P are not eligible for A.I.P.M.T exam.

A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

She is eligible for other exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> E.M.C.E.T
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th May 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?

I am an mp resident I have completed my 10 from mp but 12 from ap I eligible for aipmt
5th October 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 from open schooling of delhi board ...am i elegible for aipmt?????and can have dpmt seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?