10th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Is Amiraj college of engineering and technology approved by AICTE?

sir i am prashant jaiswal . i m studying in amiraj college of engineering and technology in sanand in gujarat .i want to know that is this college approved by aicte or not
please inform me as early as possible

1st December 2012, 12:57 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Amiraj college of engineering and technology approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am prashant jaiswal . i m studying in amiraj college of engineering and technology in sanand in gujarat .i want to know that is this college approved by aicte or not
please inform me as early as possible
Hi Prashant,

Its surprising that you are studying in that college and you don't know whether it is AICTE approved or not. These are the information that you should know before taking admission in any college.

Amiraj college of engineering and technology was established in 2008 by amiraj group which is a leading real estate group of Gujarat. This college is also registered under the Society`s Act in Ahmedabad.

This college is both AICTE and GTU approved so you don't have to worry regarding that. But always be alert before taking admission in any college. You must check its background properly otherwise your 3-4 years and money all will be wasted.

For any other information regarding this college you can visit its official website:http://www.amirajcollege.in/board.html

All the best!
6th July 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in amiraj college of engineering...plz tell me about the ranking of this college...and it will be good to choose electronics and comunication as my branch??
7th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in amiraj college of engineering...plz tell me about the ranking of this college...and it will be good to choose electronics and comunication as my branch??
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

Amiraj College Of Engineering & Technology is an engineering institute which is located in the automobile hub of Gujarat. The college was founded by Mahesh Patel in the year 2008. It is managed by the foundation board of Amiraj Charitable Trust. The study curriculum is approved by Gujarat Technological University (GTU) and AICTE.

Amiraj College - Ahmedabad visions to be an institute that matters in the world and to inspire and lead greater engineering excellence. The mission of the college is to empower students to become tomorrow`s technology leaders, whose work results in the betterment of the human conditions, locally, nationally and globally.

all the best for your future
7th July 2013, 05:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology, Gandhi Nagar, Gujurat was established in 2008 under the aegis of Amiraj Group, Gujurat.

Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology, is approved and recognised by Gujurat Technological University and All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE).

For more information you may log on to http://www.amirajcollege.in
7th August 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

have setting to pass in university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?