12th July 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Amity University Noida good university to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Is amity university,noida is a good uni for doing b.tech in computer sci & engineering ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is Amity University Noida a good college? -- [New]
  2. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  3. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  4. How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?
  5. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  6. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  8. How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?
  9. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  10. Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which university is the best for M.Tech in EC, Lovely professional university, Amity University Noida, Sharda University Noida?
  13. Which college is better between Amity University Noida and Amity School of Engineering and Technology
  14. List of private MCA colleges which provide placements in MNC?
  15. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  16. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  17. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  18. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
14th January 2016, 07:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Amity University Noida good university to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering

>> Amity University offers B.Tech in various fields.

>> Yes Amity University Noida good university to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering

>> Students must have passed in Class 12th from any recognized board with Science discipline.

>> The Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Exam.

>> For more information you can contact at the address as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

Amity Delhi/Noida Campus
Block – J2, Ground Floor
Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
25th May 2020, 05:25 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: Is Amity University Noida good university to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering

There are better colleges than amity to do btech in CS.You need to pay a hefty amount to an engineering course which in return cannot assure you a highly paid job. So if you're thinking of taking loans and studying here then please a big no! But if you can afford it and not able to crack tier 1 colleges like IIT, NITS, and some other government colleges and most importantly if you can afford it.. It could be an option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?