14th November 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to continue with my studies. I want to know which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  2. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  5. What are the other options available after 12th PCB except Medical?
  6. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  8. What are the courses to be done after completing B.Sc in biotechnology? Forensic science post graduation course after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  11. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  14. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  15. Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?
  16. Can I study PhD in Forensic Science after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  18. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
26th July 2017, 05:46 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?

I'm giving you all details about these courses.It will help you to choose right course.

Eligibility for biomedical engineering:-

Student must have passed 12th(physics ,chemistry and mathematics/biology) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Top biomedical engineering colleges:-

The Central University of Karnataka
Gulbarga

IIT
Roorkee

VIT University

Indian Institute of Technology
Bombay

AIIMS
Delhi

Delhi

MIT
Manipal

Job profiles:-

Research engineer
Biomedical engineer
Lab technician
Equipment design engineer

Eligibility for bachelor in biotechnology:-

Student must have passed 12th (physics,chemistry and biology/mathematics) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from any recognized board.

List of top biotechnology colleges:-

Guwahati

Kharagpur

National Institute of Technology
Warangal

Birla Institute of Technology
Mesra

Rourkela

Durgapur

Raipur

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 2.4 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per year.

Eligibility for bachelor in forensic science:-

Student must have passed 12th (science stream) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from any recognized board.

List of best forensic science colleges :-

Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
University of Lucknow
Lucknow

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Gujarat

Punjabi University
Punjab

University of Delhi
Delhi

Manipal University
Manipal

Job profiles:-

Law consultant
Investigative officers
Forensic scientist
Crime reporter
Professor
Crime scene investigator
Handwriting expert

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 4 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?