7th August 2011, 08:30 PM
soumya p k

Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?

i am coming from a middle class family and would like to opt for biomedical engineering.so,please tell about the scope of biomedical engineering in india as i will have depend on edu loan for completing my course

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector? -- [New]
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  7. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  9. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  10. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  11. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do if am not eligible for the educational loan because of 58% marks in 12th?
  13. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  17. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  18. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
1st September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?

When the entrance exam for biomedical engg is to be given?
28th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?

How i make my future in gentic engineering?

Parmjeet
3rd January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what can be an estimated salary package of a genetic engineer
deepak
28th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for biomedical engineering after 2
4th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply fpr biomedical e4ngineering after 12th?
23rd February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in bio medical engineering and saiary package after it
21st May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to apply for biomedical engineering after 12th
3rd June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what isthe scope for biomedical engineering and i want education loan
15th June 2012, 09:14 PM
mnbgvs

HI FRIEND,
Job Prospects

Biomedical engineering is one of the recognized professional career options made by students in India. Biomedical engineers and technologists can seek employment in various industries such as hospitals, medical institutions, manufacturing units, medical equipment, government agencies and pharmaceuticals. Biomedical engineers develop modified devices and provide advice for handling and maintaining medical equipments.

Individuals also can seek employment in medical equipment companies as technical advisers.

There are ample opportunities for biomedical engineers in the field of research and development at research institutes, government agencies in India, universities and other abroad countries

Biomedical engineers are employed in various companies such as Larsen & Toubro, BPL, Wipro Medical and Siemens into their R&D section or into sales and marketing, depending on their skills and preferences.

Professionals in this career can also opt for teaching jobs in universities and colleges. There are lots of job opportunities available in India as well as in foreign countries.

Some job profiles: -

• Clinical Engineers
  • Biomaterials Engineers
  • Patent Analyst
  • Business Managers
  • Professors/Teachers
  • Research Scientists
  • Technical Writers
  • Biomechanics Engineers
  • Bioinstrumentation Engineer

Remuneration: -

Biomedical engineering is one of the highly rewarding field. A beginner working in hospitals and health care centers can earn his initial salary around Rs. 10,000-15,000 every month. Graduates engaged in research activities and teaching line can get their income between Rs. 15,000 - 20,000 per month.

Individuals working in government sector can earn their initial income around Rs. 20,000 – 25,000 per month. Biomedical engineers working in medical equipments production firms can earn around Rs. 20,000 – 30,000 every month at the beginning stage.

ALL THE BEST....

7th May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what isthe eligiblity for bio medical engineering
19th May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can i apply for this?
13th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a maths student,so can i opt for biomedical engg..???? is biology compulsory subjectfor it..?????
2nd December 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there is bsc course for Biomedical Engineering?
23rd March 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in pvt hospital and have an exp of bm equipments i want to learn more and to do a certify course i am 42 b,a second is my qualification is it possible to join a course and how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?